1. Information and Data the Company Collect from You
The Company deals with the following information obtained by lawful and fair means.
(1) The following information entered by the person using this Service (hereinafter referred to as the “User”)
a. Age or birth of date
b. Name, Username or Nickname
c. Email address
e. User profile (All info that user fill out as his/her profile)
f. Other information on Users designated by the Company.
(2) Information acquired by the Company as a User uses this Service (device, phone number, country, location, IP address, cookie, access logs of Users and other access logs and Users usage environment etc).
(3) Information that the User has permitted to disclose to outside parties according to the ID and other external service privacy settings that the User uses for external service.
2. Purposes for Using Personal Information
The Company will use information obtained for the following purposes.
a. For the provision and management of this Service.
b. In order to create a profile page in this Service and use it for searching / viewing by other users.
c. For notice to Users and for information on this Service (including our new service).
d. In order to provide the Service and advertisement distribution according to the attributes of Users.
e. Identity confirmation to use this Service for Users, for identity verification
f. To respond to inquiries from Users.
g. In order to improve the User’s convenience in this Service, investigation, statistics and analysis of usage trends, and to prepare statistical data.
h. For the development of our new service and functions.
i. For maintenance / improvement of system, notification of information on troubleshooting and technical support of these systems.
j. To prevent Users from using in a manner contrary to the Terms.
3. Use of Statistical Data
Based on the acquired information, the Company may create statistical data processed so that the Company can not distinguish individuals. Regarding the statistical data that can not identify individuals, the Company can use them without any restriction.
4. Offer to Third Parties
The Company will use the information of Users to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of using this Service, but in the following cases the Company may share information of Users with third parties.
a. When the User’s consent is obtained
When the Company agrees with the User, the Company may provide the information of the User to third parties.
b. Sharing with third party service providers
The Company will provide information on Users to third parties (hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Service Providers”) who entrust operations such as information processing from the Company. The Company will instruct all Third Party Service Providers to keep confidential of disclosure information and not to use User’s information for purposes other than providing services on our behalf.
c. Based on laws and ordinances
In the home and abroad of the User’s residence, it may be necessary for the Company to disclose the User’s personal information due to laws, regulations, legal procedures or requests from public or government agencies.
The Company may disclose information about Users if the Company decides that it is necessary or appropriate for enforcement of the law or other public interest.
d. When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to immediately obtain the consent of the Users.
e. Cooperation with external service
In cooperation with external service or authentication using external service, the Company may provide User’s information to said external service operating company.
5. Management of Information
(1) The Company will take reasonable technical and physical measures to prevent loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of the User’s personal information.
(2) In making the employee handle personal information, the Company shall conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the employee to have the safety management of the personal information.
(3) The acquired personal information will be destroyed when judged to be reasonably unnecessary in light of the Company’s ordinary business operations.
6. Disclosures to Users
When the User requests disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of its own information, the Company will respond appropriately and promptly within reasonable scope. In that case, in order to confirm that it is a request from the principal, the Company may ask for personal information. The Company may refuse the requests in cases if there is a problem with the proper implementation of our business such as when it is unreasonably repeated, when excessive technical effort is required, when there is a risk of harm to the privacy of other persons, or when it is remarkably unrealistic.
7. Thier Party Tracking
Enacted: March 1, 2016
Updated: September 5, 2017